Helado con Bienmesabe Recipe – Ice Cream with Bienmesabe
Helado con Bienmesabe
(Ice Cream with Bienmesabe)
- 1/2 Kg. of almonds
- 3/4 Kg. of sugar
- 3 yolks
- 1/2 litre of water
- ground cinnamon
- grated green lemon rind
- Make syrup by diluting the sugar in hot water and then add the peeled and grinded almonds, the cinnamon and the grated green lemon rind.
- Cook it over a low heat, stirring it all the time, until it gets really thick and leave it to cool down.
- Once it has cooled down add the whisked yolks and put it again on to heat, stirring all the time, until it boils.
- Put two scoops of ice cream in a dish, choosing any flavour you like, and spread the bienmesabe all over once it has cooled down completely.
This Bienmesabe can go also with crème caramels and other desserts.
You May Also Like:
- Caldo de Papas y Cilantro Recipe – Potato and Coriander Soup
- Carajacas Recipe
- Carne de Cabra Compuesta Recipe – Goat Casserole
- Conejo en Salmorejo Recipe – Salmorejo Rabbit
- Gofio Escaldao Recipe – Scalded Gofio
- Huevos Mole Recipe – Yolk Mass
- Mojo Rojo Recipe
- Mojo Verde Recipe
- Papas Arrugadas Recipe – Small Potatoes Boiled in Their Jackets
- Pata Asada Recipe – Roast Leg of Pork
- Pella de Gofio Recipe – Lump of Gofio
- Potaje de Berros Recipe – Watercress Soup
- Puchero Recipe – Canary Casserole
- Rancho Canario Recipe
- Ropa Vieja Recipe
- Sancocho Recipe
- Sopa de Pescado Recipe – Fish Soup
- Tortitas de Carnaval Recipe – Carnival Pancakes
- Tortitas de Plátanos Recipe – Banana Pancakes
- Truchas de Batata o Cabello de Ángel Recipe – Yam Truchas
- Vieja Sancochada Recipe – Sea Bream Casserole