- 1 Kg. of filleted liver
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 green pepper
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- a teaspoon of powdered cumin
- 1 glass of vinegar
- olive oil
- salt to taste.
- Grind the garlic, pepper, cumin, parsley and salt. Next add the oil, vinegar, paprika, oregano and mix it all in carefully.
- Marinade the liver with this paste and leave it to macerate for between 4 to 5 hours.
- Later on fry the liver filets with the same marinade, but without using any oil, and place them in a clay pot.
Cover it with the remaining marinade and boil it for several minutes.
Serve this dish with boiled potatoes or papas arrugadas.
You May Also Like:
- Caldo de Papas y Cilantro Recipe – Potato and Coriander Soup
- Carne de Cabra Compuesta Recipe – Goat Casserole
- Conejo en Salmorejo Recipe – Salmorejo Rabbit
- Gofio Escaldao Recipe – Scalded Gofio
- Helado con Bienmesabe Recipe – Ice Cream with Bienmesabe
- Huevos Mole Recipe – Yolk Mass
- Mojo Rojo Recipe
- Mojo Verde Recipe
- Papas Arrugadas Recipe – Small Potatoes Boiled in Their Jackets
- Pata Asada Recipe – Roast Leg of Pork
- Pella de Gofio Recipe – Lump of Gofio
- Potaje de Berros Recipe – Watercress Soup
- Puchero Recipe – Canary Casserole
- Rancho Canario Recipe
- Ropa Vieja Recipe
- Sancocho Recipe
- Sopa de Pescado Recipe – Fish Soup
- Tortitas de Carnaval Recipe – Carnival Pancakes
- Tortitas de Plátanos Recipe – Banana Pancakes
- Truchas de Batata o Cabello de Ángel Recipe – Yam Truchas
- Vieja Sancochada Recipe – Sea Bream Casserole