Carne de Cabra Compuesta
- 1 Kg. goat meat
- 1 onion
- 1 small cup of oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small cup of red wine
- 1 red hot pepper
- Chop the goat meat in dices and season it.
- Fry the onion lightly in oil and add the meat until it goes golden brown.
- Then add the pepper, paprika and hot pepper, thyme, clove, cumin and the wine and leave it on to heat over 15 minutes.
- Finally add water until the meat dices are completely covered and leave it cooking for approximately an hour and a half.
- It can be complemented with papas arrugadas.
You May Also Like:
- Caldo de Papas y Cilantro Recipe – Potato and Coriander Soup
- Carajacas Recipe
- Conejo en Salmorejo Recipe – Salmorejo Rabbit
- Gofio Escaldao Recipe – Scalded Gofio
- Helado con Bienmesabe Recipe – Ice Cream with Bienmesabe
- Huevos Mole Recipe – Yolk Mass
- Mojo Rojo Recipe
- Mojo Verde Recipe
- Papas Arrugadas Recipe – Small Potatoes Boiled in Their Jackets
- Pata Asada Recipe – Roast Leg of Pork
- Pella de Gofio Recipe – Lump of Gofio
- Potaje de Berros Recipe – Watercress Soup
- Puchero Recipe – Canary Casserole
- Rancho Canario Recipe
- Ropa Vieja Recipe
- Sancocho Recipe
- Sopa de Pescado Recipe – Fish Soup
- Tortitas de Carnaval Recipe – Carnival Pancakes
- Tortitas de Plátanos Recipe – Banana Pancakes
- Truchas de Batata o Cabello de Ángel Recipe – Yam Truchas
- Vieja Sancochada Recipe – Sea Bream Casserole