Tenerife property management. Tenerife south management services.
We’ll look after every detail of your rental property in Tenerife as if it was our own – whether you’re a landlord with one property in Tenerife, or a landlord with a large portfolio, we’ll manage your rental property in Tenerife with the utmost professionalism and integrity.
Our residential property management team can manage your property throughout the lettings process; from organising inventories and arranging for properties to be cleaned pre-tenancy, right through to handling deposit negotiations once the tenancy has come to an end.
During the tenancy, we liaise with utility suppliers and arrange repairs, maintenance works and safety reports on your behalf, as well as organise payment of outgoings such as ground rent and service charges.
What services does we offer you for managing your Tenerife property:
- Rent collection
- Property inspections
- Arranging quotes and managing repairs
- Being the first point of call for tenants
- Lease administration
- Advising on current landlord responsibilities and legislation
- Arranging for Energy Performance Certificates, gas safety testing, electrical safety testing and so forth to ensure compliance with regulations
- Overseeing redecoration and refurbishment works
- Organising cleaning, pre-tenancy works, inventory check-in and check-out
- Preparing the tenancy agreement and other lettings document
- Liaising with utility companies and local councils
- Serving notices
- Handling the deposit protection process from registration with a deposit protection scheme to negotiating the deposit refund at the end of the tenancy
- Managing disputes with tenants
- Maintenance of the property on a daily basis, arranging repairs
- Conducting inspections on a regular basis
- Paying contractors/third parties (such as management companies) on your behalf
- Empty property management
- Advising on overseas tax matters
We look after properties for buy-to-let investors; homeowners who are temporarily relocating.